Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Birthday

Well, it was my Birthday yesterday. I am now thirty-three.

To celebrate, I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. I had pizza for dinner, and I went to the movies. Afterwards, I went to a bar and ran into someone I kinda know. We shot the shit a wee bit. I came home. Mostly dull, rainy, depressing. Same as always. At least I didn't get my car towed this year. 

My Imaginary Perfect Day:
First off, it's a summer day.
8 a.m.: I lift weights while watching an episode of one of my favorite shows.
9 a.m.: I skateboard on a pier while listening to music on my iPod Touch (disclaimer - I own no iPod Touch and there is no such pier).
10 a.m.: I go to a coffee shop and do some productive writing. A script, a short story, a blog entry. Anything. 
2 p.m.: I bike to a nearby gym with an outdoor lap pool (no such gym exists). I swim at least two miles while taking breaks to read a good book. 
6 p.m.: I play with my Wii Fit (disclaimer: I own no Wii Fit).
7 p.m.: I play guitar on the roof of my apartment building barefoot until sunset. (disclaimer: I cannot access the roof of my building). 
8 p.m.: I watch some DVDs or Blu-Ray discs while eating pineapple pizza that I had delivered (disclaimer - I own no Blu-Ray player or Blu-Ray discs).
Midnight: I go to a midnight showing of a great movie. I drink while I'm there.
2 a.m.: I go to a bar and continue drinking until last call. I meet some cool people and we make plans to go canoeing or white water rafting or something equally awesome. 
If only everyday where like that.

No comments: